Sunday, December 8, 2019

How to travel light; 20 days - 1 back pack!!!

My newest crave is packing as light as possible.  Why?  well lets try to save on bag fees which are out of this world now, Avoid waiting for a checked bag,  mobility and learn how much you don't really need.
AND
I wanted to know if I could do it.
20 whole days, 2 continents, 14 flights, temps ranging from 45-88 degrees.
 Can I pull this off?  Well, this was the packing effort.  I just returned from my trip and well...I did it!!
crazy so much fits in this back pack by Hynes Eagle!! I did have to check my bag a few times, but I understand the game more and will do a blog just for you guys on flights.

so anyway, check out my tips in the video and see how you can be an official backpacker too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jamaican spicy cabbage

Ever crave good cabbage??  OMG!!! This recipe is the bomb 1/2 Cabbage 5-6 mini sweet peppers 1 cup Carrots julienned 1 tbsp Thyme 3 chopped ...