Thursday, April 2, 2015

First Radio Interview for my all natural product line Zoetic Essentials - 4/1/15

Interview at Tha Afterparty Radio Station in Dallas, TX 4/1/15 on 
Jazz and Stuff Radio. @ thaafterparty.com

Hey Friends!!! so I got a great opportunity to be a feature on a radio show called Jazz and Stuff Radio at Tha Afterparty Radio Station on 4/1/15 (NO JOKE!!)
AND boy did I have a great time!  Listening to some great Jazz music, chatting with JB (host) and Mike (technician) and owner Montanna.

Let me back track a second and say I love what Montanna has goin on with her studio.  I loved the atmosphere and enjoyed shooting the breeze while we got set up and after the show.  Beautiful people.....

Thanks to JB and Mike for showing me the ropes and making me feel at home.  We talked a little about my product line Zoetic Essentials, how I started, how I ended up in Big D (Dallas) and took a number of calls from our listeners. I had a super great time!!! and the time went by like hot cakes!!! Oh my!!  

It was such a fun show, that I was invited to co-host with JB weekly on Jazz and Stuff radio!!!!  YAY!!!! not expected.  How I ended up on this road is a whirlwind.  I will say we NEVER truly know where our paths will lead us and all I can say is take the path less traveled.... The things you will discover along the way are sometimes priceless...

So tune in weekly... JB will bring the Jazz and Ill bring the Stuff!!!☺( bout to be crack-a-lack-in!!).  

HUGE thanks to everyone who continuously supports me. Ya'll keep me pushing forward. This is a crazy blessing i didnt see coming..


We will have some prizes and giveaways for listeners, new and hot topics each week and love to have ya'll call in.

Please check out the Tha Afterparty radio station and listen to some of the other shows. There are a great group of folks there!! 
Check back often for updates for upcoming shows.
Till next week my friends I love ya'll 
MZ Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jamaican spicy cabbage

Ever crave good cabbage??  OMG!!! This recipe is the bomb 1/2 Cabbage 5-6 mini sweet peppers 1 cup Carrots julienned 1 tbsp Thyme 3 chopped ...