Tuesday, August 14, 2018

My Circle....

This morning...I was looking at stuff on the web etc..., reflecting on my life, my dreams and ALL my Failures, and thought about how much we could do if we worked together...
I Learned to just do it/Get it done when I was growing up so that left no room for being patient. For allowing others to stand in their truth (good or bad) and be accountable or create a space to nurture them for their own growth. That mindset didnt allow for naturally relying on people and selecting the proper companions..(made me think of failed relationships and missed accomplishments etc.....what it taught was dont wait on anyone ..do it all yourself...
The End result was the only goal..
But in reality.. we cant do it all ourselves.. eventually we need a team... a circle...
I see quite a bit of shadieness in this place called 'friends or circles' sooo I decided to put my definition into words...

What does Circle mean to me..
My circle... by my basic definition...
A circle of not only like minds & concepts.. but with different approaches, Beliefs are not identical but goals are..
A circle that accepts & nurtures what the others bring to the table
A circle that truly respects and does not heinously use or disparage one another
A circle that collaborates,  communicates & holds one another accountable to build..power comes in numbers not silo solos..
A circle that appreciates one another
A circle that is dedicated to shining light on one another for the world to see
A circle that not only talks..but executes
A circle that understands if this is built right...there is no END Result..because the legacy we build goes on and on..
(*hits the surface)
When did we lose this concept...or did we ever truly have it and understand it..??
Maybe that's why it is harder to attain....
#WheresAli #A2C #AliThoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jamaican spicy cabbage

Ever crave good cabbage??  OMG!!! This recipe is the bomb 1/2 Cabbage 5-6 mini sweet peppers 1 cup Carrots julienned 1 tbsp Thyme 3 chopped ...