Thursday, August 2, 2018

Why are you here....? Why am I?

Why...
He put you in my life...
To disrespect me
To take me for granted
To not love me the way I needed to be loved
To not treasure me...
So he could see if I would treasure myself, 
Love myself the way I needed to be loved,
not take myself for granted, and If I respected myself..
Not everything is blissful in the beginning, middle or end..
Sometimes we have to learn hard lessons.. but not everything is meant to be painful..so dont believe that.. somethings are meant to call our bluff to say is this what you really want...
I believe in silver linings...
Sometimes we have to look in the mirror....and ask...why am I here..
#WheresAli
~Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jamaican spicy cabbage

Ever crave good cabbage??  OMG!!! This recipe is the bomb 1/2 Cabbage 5-6 mini sweet peppers 1 cup Carrots julienned 1 tbsp Thyme 3 chopped ...