Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Life is a Mirror

One thing is true.. We all have not experienced the same exact things at the same time... But the feelings and emotions are so close  to the same...it can not be denied...

I have never been married. ..that doesnt mean I don't feel some way about being married or having a lifelong companion,

I don't have a significant other, doesn't mean I havent felt love  and pain of that experience...

I don't have a small child now,  but did raise my son as a single mother,  so it doesn't mean I don't still feel endearing to excrutiatung love & pain..


Often times we think if somene isn't where you are right now.. They can't possibly know what you're feeling..  Not necessarily true..
Human contact and relations are universal..
In the end we all want someone to Love us,  care for us,  remember us,  treat us like we matter...
Remember that... #lifeisamirror

#wheresAli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jamaican spicy cabbage

Ever crave good cabbage??  OMG!!! This recipe is the bomb 1/2 Cabbage 5-6 mini sweet peppers 1 cup Carrots julienned 1 tbsp Thyme 3 chopped ...