Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Load up a Fieldroast Veggie Burger!!

Tried the #fieldroast veggie burger.. And y'all know how I feel about fieldroast veggie sausage already.. (Go check out my YouTube video @Ask Ali..) It was really good.. Of course I hooked it UPPPPPP
ADDED sauteed kale salad, artichoke, beet, onion and one side Chao fieldroast cheese less cheese๐Ÿ˜‰ and one side goat cheese.. On flaxseed flat bread, mustard and a smig of spicy BBQ.. Y'all my tongue danced inside... I should have made a video, but I did not.. Anyway, I give it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Check it, out.. Be creative try new things.. Is with what, you already have... Don't know how or where to start ask me how. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jamaican spicy cabbage

Ever crave good cabbage??  OMG!!! This recipe is the bomb 1/2 Cabbage 5-6 mini sweet peppers 1 cup Carrots julienned 1 tbsp Thyme 3 chopped ...