Thursday, October 10, 2019

Loaded Homemade Kale chips

So i was just mixing things up and said..hmmm i need some Super food!
I have so much to do...
So This was amazing dish...
Crispy Kale chips
Red quinoa
Egg (farm raised, cage free..ideal)
Ali home made sauce
Let me tell you I was NOT expecting that BURST of goodness in my mouth!!
OMG.. no lie my sauce is addicting!!
Those who have tried it..please share your thoughts...
Time to start selling it...Small batches.. I need a name..
Maybe I'll run a name campaign and GIVEAWAY a few jars to the winner... Anyway #AskAli how...
Incentives available for SM posting and reviews...
Alic@zebyali.com 
#egg #superfood #eat #goodfood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jamaican spicy cabbage

Ever crave good cabbage??  OMG!!! This recipe is the bomb 1/2 Cabbage 5-6 mini sweet peppers 1 cup Carrots julienned 1 tbsp Thyme 3 chopped ...